• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

child support

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

soldierboi4

utah- legal issue in idaho child support-long story short my now ex is after me for child support for a said child that could be mine it was born 22 December 2009. i've talked to the ex and ive talked to my wife and the ex and she said if it is mine that i can sign my rights away if i do that do i still have an obligation to pay child support and etc.

Ohiogal

Queen Bee
utah- legal issue in idaho child support-long story short my now ex is after me for child support for a said child that could be mine it was born 22 December 2009. i've talked to the ex and ive talked to my wife and the ex and she said if it is mine that i can sign my rights away if i do that do i still have an obligation to pay child support and etc.
You can't sign your rights away. Unless your ex is married to a man and that man wants to adopt your child. You played, you pay. That is what it comes down to. Every time you have sex you are possibly becoming a daddy. You dont' get to back out of it because you don't want to be the responsible father and just want to wham, bam, thank you ma'am and move on.

Antigone*

If she is asking that a court order support, make sure you ask for a paternity test. When and if you have been legally determined to be dad, you need to support your child.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">