• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

just asking

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

andy_luna79

i live in Las Vegas, NV. i have 4 children (13,12,7,5 yrs old) resently separated.
District Attornyes office just call me today, askin 4 my X's info regardin a child support case they just open, I talked to my X to call them back but he said he need to speak to his lawyer first, but now I'm worried... do I need a lawyer too???:(

Antigone*

i live in Las Vegas, NV. i have 4 children (13,12,7,5 yrs old) resently separated.
District Attornyes office just call me today, askin 4 my X's info regardin a child support case they just open, I talked to my X to call them back but he said he need to speak to his lawyer first, but now I'm worried... do I need a lawyer too???:(
You need to give the DA the information they are requesting. You must have obtained some type of State aid, and now they are seeking repayment from dad.

nextwife

Did you ever file for benefits while still with you recent ex? If so, did you disclose you if you were all residing together?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">