• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

My ex is verbally harassing me to drop child support. What can u do to make him stop?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Stardusted33

I DO. the problem is that he is cussing at me and being EXTREMELY unpleasant. I need to communicate with him about the kids but he is getting crazier and crazier. If he were anyone else I would change my phone number and tell him not to contact me again. The stress it's causing gives me the shakes. I need him to stop!

torimac

Consider telling him that you will only communicate through email. Then, learn to filter your emails so you can ignore everything except the important parts.

Isis1

I DO. the problem is that he is cussing at me and being EXTREMELY unpleasant. I need to communicate with him about the kids but he is getting crazier and crazier. If he were anyone else I would change my phone number and tell him not to contact me again. The stress it's causing gives me the shakes. I need him to stop!

here's what i did. answered the phone. as soon as he gets off topic (child support) hang up.

he calls again...the second he talks about child support, hang up. keep hanging up. believe me, i know stubborn. i did this for three years. i'm not interested if he is sick, not interested if they cut his hours at work, not interested if his cat died. i will cut you off and hang up. not a problem for me.

meanyjack

Or let it go into a voice mail. If he becomes threatening, you file a police report and let the police hear the recordings. If he continues, then there's the possibility of a restraining order.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">