• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

LLC Vs S corp

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

rrowanj

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? Arizona

I am required to provide tax id number as an independant contractor for a positon with a large corporation. I would like to minimize the employement taxes and need to know which incorporation would benifit this. I understand that S corp you can handle extra living expenses from the company as well as pay family members from the income.

The income is basically an hourly wage, which is much higher than I am normally paid. There is no IP nor assests or libality.What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)?

HomeGuru

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? Arizona

I am required to provide tax id number as an independant contractor for a positon with a large corporation. I would like to minimize the employement taxes and need to know which incorporation would benifit this. I understand that S corp you can handle extra living expenses from the company as well as pay family members from the income.

The income is basically an hourly wage, which is much higher than I am normally paid. There is no IP nor assests or libality.What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)?
**A: why are you not using your SSI #?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">