• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

will my support change

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

ts1640

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? Nebraska

I would like to know if my support that I pay will go up or down or remain the same here is my situation: currently I pay support on four children, my primary income is pretty much the same as it was 3 years ago when order for support was entered, however I have since picked up a second job earning about 300.00 a month additional income. Also in the past 3 years I have obtained full custody of my daughter who is not a part of this case I am questioning. I am no longer paying support on this child but I was when I was ordered to pay support on my other 4 kids.
Along with this I have remarried and my wife and I had a baby last week, now I am raising two children that I wasnt when order for support was issued.
I also provide health insurance for the 4 children I pay support on, but the insurance is under my wifes name and deducted from her check and not mine.
At the time my support order was issued my ex was working a full time job earning 12.00/hr,since then she has quit that job and is only working part-time for I would guess mininum wage and also collects state welfare.
My cuurent order for support is up for modification review and I am currious if I request a review would it change?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">