• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

c/s modification

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

jmichelle87

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? arizona

my child's father has been working under the table for his father for almost 18 months.. so child support was based on min. wage. now he has by-the-books job.. we are not on speaking terms so i haven't been able to get any information on how much he makes or where he works. i know he hasn't submitted that information to the court yet either. i know there are modification papers i can submit and papers requesting income information from his employer but i do not know any of that info.. so where do i go from here?

thank you for your help

Last edited:

mistoffolees

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? arizona

my child's father has been working under the table for his father for almost 18 months.. so child support was based on min. wage. now he has by-the-books job.. we are not on speaking terms so i haven't been able to get any information on how much he makes or where he works. i know he hasn't submitted that information to the court yet either. i know there are modification papers i can submit and papers requesting income information from his employer but i do not know any of that info.. so where do i go from here?

thank you for your help
Contact your local child support enforcement office. They'll help you file for a modification.

ecmst12

He doesn't have to submit anything to the court unless a modification has been filed and the court has ordered him to produce it.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">