• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

She's making my life miserable, purposely.

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

joneswjosh

I'm from texas. I have got the baby momma from hell. I had a daughter with this women when i was young, 18, now i'm 23. She still fights with me to this day like we are in a relationship.

A little background about her. I met here when we were 16. She has emotional problems. She used to slice her wrist. She takes medication for her issues now. She has been diagnosed biopolar depressive. Throughout are whole relationship, it was like she had two personalites. She lied cheated on me. Did all kinds of drugs.

When we first had our baby, we were living together in her parents house. Her parents fought like crazy. One was a drunk, the other way the same thing as her daughter. Bipolar depressive. Anways we broke up some time april 08 i believe just because I could take anymore of here split personality. She took me to child support court. And filed. I was with her. They got me for back child support all the way back to when she was born, even though, for the first year of my childs life, me and the child mother was living together. 365 dollars a month.

I've racked up about 7,000 dollars in back child support. Which is my fault, and i'm not saying i dont think i should pay it back. However, this women has torn my family apart. She has put an accusation against my uncle that i lived with about sexual assualt, and now she is not allowed back over to where I currently live.

After we first broke up she went on a downslide. I would go to pick up to baby and the baby would just be rummeging through the house hold, while she's past out on the couch. And I mean messy. Tore up house. Everything everywhere, and lotion and shampoo all spilled out onto the carpet. She was also quit mean to my young won. Lets use this one time as an example. My kid one time wanted to sit in her mother lap, which was playing a video game at the time. The mom got pissed, told my kid to get away for her, quit being a bitch, and that she wished that she was never born. She has filled my kid with lies constantly about who I am. How i'm a deadbeat dad when i'm not. I may not have been payin child support, but i watched her constantly, more then what i was supposed to.

My grandparents used to buy diapers for her so she didn't have to. My grandparents have also helped her out on numberous money issues that she has, and has also helped her out with money when her new guy kicks her out of the house.

She now lives in lousiana with some guy and my girl. I've had a job since feb. 2011. I've been paying child support. However I dont even get to see my kid since the sexual assualt drama she brought up with the people that i reside with. Also. Since she's moved, i've seen her 3 times i think. Each time we picked her up in lousiana, and drove her all the way back. We respected the mothers wishes and did everythign we possibly could just so we could see the girl. And each time we brought her home, her mother would call back start draming. Bitch complaing and harassing again. Going to have me thrown in jail. Going to have my uncle thrown in jail.

She's gone back so many times on my situation i dont know what to do. She doesn't want my child support money, but yet even knowing that i'm struggling here. She continues to take child support. I dont have a car anymore. I was just laid off and i'm unemployment, and they're taking half of that also. i'm getting 120 dollars every 2 weeks to live off of. She doesn't want me to be the kids father. Then she does.

I've literally had so much that i finally decided to want to give my full rights away so i can just finally get some peace from this girl. She decided okay. It comes the day, and she doesn't go. She changes her mind.

And her reasoning as to why she does this is because of some grudge she has with me when we were in relationship. She didn't think i treat her good, even though i bought her a brand new car, and brand new home. And Just finally couldn't take it anymore, and kicked her out.

I've been to county once of this situation already for back child support. Even when i was paying child support, she still had the thrown in. And i still have to pay back child support. And now I even have more back child support. It's like i'm just contantly getting kicked while i'm down. I cant make any room for improvement because i cant even pay my own bills let alone take care of this child support mess that she caused.

So longs story short. She's taking half of everything I make. She taken my kid to where i cant see her anymore. She constantly harasses me and my family. Telling me and my grandparents we will never see blair again. Their 70 plus, and she's down right calling them talking **** making them cry. And i try, and try, and try to work with her. She just wont. She's the most disrespectful woman i've ever seen. And I don't know what to do anymore. Someone got any advice?

Proserpina

I'm from texas. I have got the baby momma from hell. I had a daughter with this women when i was young, 18, now i'm 23. She still fights with me to this day like we are in a relationship.

A little background about her. I met here when we were 16. She has emotional problems. She used to slice her wrist. She takes medication for her issues now. She has been diagnosed biopolar depressive. Throughout are whole relationship, it was like she had two personalites. She lied cheated on me. Did all kinds of drugs.

When we first had our baby, we were living together in her parents house. Her parents fought like crazy. One was a drunk, the other way the same thing as her daughter. Bipolar depressive. Anways we broke up some time april 08 i believe just because I could take anymore of here split personality. She took me to child support court. And filed. I was with her. They got me for back child support all the way back to when she was born, even though, for the first year of my childs life, me and the child mother was living together. 365 dollars a month.

I've racked up about 7,000 dollars in back child support. Which is my fault, and i'm not saying i dont think i should pay it back. However, this women has torn my family apart. She has put an accusation against my uncle that i lived with about sexual assualt, and now she is not allowed back over to where I currently live.

After we first broke up she went on a downslide. I would go to pick up to baby and the baby would just be rummeging through the house hold, while she's past out on the couch. And I mean messy. Tore up house. Everything everywhere, and lotion and shampoo all spilled out onto the carpet. She was also quit mean to my young won. Lets use this one time as an example. My kid one time wanted to sit in her mother lap, which was playing a video game at the time. The mom got pissed, told my kid to get away for her, quit being a bitch, and that she wished that she was never born. She has filled my kid with lies constantly about who I am. How i'm a deadbeat dad when i'm not. I may not have been payin child support, but i watched her constantly, more then what i was supposed to.

My grandparents used to buy diapers for her so she didn't have to. My grandparents have also helped her out on numberous money issues that she has, and has also helped her out with money when her new guy kicks her out of the house.

She now lives in lousiana with some guy and my girl. I've had a job since feb. 2011. I've been paying child support. However I dont even get to see my kid since the sexual assualt drama she brought up with the people that i reside with. Also. Since she's moved, i've seen her 3 times i think. Each time we picked her up in lousiana, and drove her all the way back. We respected the mothers wishes and did everythign we possibly could just so we could see the girl. And each time we brought her home, her mother would call back start draming. Bitch complaing and harassing again. Going to have me thrown in jail. Going to have my uncle thrown in jail.

She's gone back so many times on my situation i dont know what to do. She doesn't want my child support money, but yet even knowing that i'm struggling here. She continues to take child support. I dont have a car anymore. I was just laid off and i'm unemployment, and they're taking half of that also. i'm getting 120 dollars every 2 weeks to live off of. She doesn't want me to be the kids father. Then she does.

I've literally had so much that i finally decided to want to give my full rights away so i can just finally get some peace from this girl. She decided okay. It comes the day, and she doesn't go. She changes her mind.

And her reasoning as to why she does this is because of some grudge she has with me when we were in relationship. She didn't think i treat her good, even though i bought her a brand new car, and brand new home. And Just finally couldn't take it anymore, and kicked her out.

I've been to county once of this situation already for back child support. Even when i was paying child support, she still had the thrown in. And i still have to pay back child support. And now I even have more back child support. It's like i'm just contantly getting kicked while i'm down. I cant make any room for improvement because i cant even pay my own bills let alone take care of this child support mess that she caused.

So longs story short. She's taking half of everything I make. She taken my kid to where i cant see her anymore. She constantly harasses me and my family. Telling me and my grandparents we will never see blair again. Their 70 plus, and she's down right calling them talking **** making them cry. And i try, and try, and try to work with her. She just wont. She's the most disrespectful woman i've ever seen. And I don't know what to do anymore. Someone got any advice?

What exactly do you want? What's your goal?

You can file for an enforceable visitation order so you can see your child.

If you already have one and she's withholding the child, you can file for contempt.

joneswjosh

We've been in the talks for just signing my rights over. I've honestly been trying to go this route because i'm just fed up dealing with this, and don't see how I can for another 16 plus years. But she keeps going back and forth and rather she wants to do it. She's made it to where, where i currently live, my daughter is not allowed over. I live with my grandparents and uncle. She started abunch of drama between my grandparents, my uncle and myself. She accused my uncle of sexual harassment, and it was the final straw with my grandparents. She kept harassing them over and over until they just gave up. So i'm continuily paying child support for my kid, that cant come over, do to what the mother has stirred up. I live in texas, she lives in lousiana. Im supposed to see my kid atleast one weekend a month. Which cant happend once again due to what she cause between my family. Also, she's moved to texas to lousiana. And i'm pretty sure she hasn't informed any of the child support people. Also she's never shown my proof of insurance on my girl, that i pay through child support.

tuffbrk

You can't just give up your rights. She needs to be married with her husband agreeable to becoming legally responsible for your child.

Have you filed in court for visitation? If you haven't, you need to do so. Google long distance parenting plans for what is reasonable. As for whatever her concerns are with the uncle, when your daughter is with you, it is your decision who she sees and/or spends time with. The only party that can override you is the courts.

Make sense?

Proserpina

We've been in the talks for just signing my rights over. I've honestly been trying to go this route because i'm just fed up dealing with this, and don't see how I can for another 16 plus years. But she keeps going back and forth and rather she wants to do it. She's made it to where, where i currently live, my daughter is not allowed over. I live with my grandparents and uncle. She started abunch of drama between my grandparents, my uncle and myself. She accused my uncle of sexual harassment, and it was the final straw with my grandparents. She kept harassing them over and over until they just gave up. So i'm continuily paying child support for my kid, that cant come over, do to what the mother has stirred up. I live in texas, she lives in lousiana. Im supposed to see my kid atleast one weekend a month. Which cant happend once again due to what she cause between my family. Also, she's moved to texas to lousiana. And i'm pretty sure she hasn't informed any of the child support people. Also she's never shown my proof of insurance on my girl, that i pay through child support.

Again, I'm not sure what you want to accomplish.

If Mom is NOT in agreement, it's not going to happen.

If you cannot or will not make the effort to see your child, that's really your choice.

What this has to do with your family, I don't know - none of them has any right to see the child. This is up to you - not them. If you want to see your child, see your child.

Proserpina

You can't just give up your rights. She needs to be married with her husband agreeable to becoming legally responsible for your child.

Have you filed in court for visitation? If you haven't, you need to do so. Google long distance parenting plans for what is reasonable. As for whatever her concerns are with the uncle, when your daughter is with you, it is your decision who she sees and/or spends time with. The only party that can override you is the courts.

Make sense?

If both were/are still in Texas, it's possible to voluntarily terminate rights without a stepparent adoption taking place.

Just FYI.

Gail in Georgia

So, basically, mom is a bipolar druggie who slit her wrists, keeps a messy house, says terrible things to your daughter and doesn't really take care fir her and because she drives you crazy, you'd like to give up your rights and leave the poor kid in this situation because you're now on unemployment and child support is taking too much of your money.

Have we got that about right.

And tell us why you're not a deadbeat father?

Gail

joneswjosh

Well currently she lives in lousiana. But as far as as who we first filed through was the texas attorney general. I'm pretty sure that she has not informed them that she has moved, and pretty sure that she hasn't filed it under lousiana. I havent had any statement from child support since i started paying child support in feburary of 2011. In september 2011 i was arrest for contempt of court. I went to see the judge after 5 days, and the mom wasn't there. They released me reset the court date. When i showed up for the next courtdate, it was supposed to be dealing with back child support. She didn't show up so they dismissed it. Now i don't know if these means I don't have to pay back child support or not now.

I want her to have her kid like she should, and let the guy she is with take care of the kid now, like they've been doing. And this isn't because i want this. I've tried for 4 years getting along with this women, and she just wont give any edge, and harass's me and my family. And it really isn't worth it. Paying for my child, and not getting to see her cause she stirred up family drama.

Antigone*

So, basically, mom is a bipolar druggie who slit her wrists, keeps a messy house, says terrible things to your daughter and doesn't really take care fir her and because she drives you crazy, you'd like to give up your rights and leave the poor kid in this situation because you're now on unemployment and child support is taking too much of your money.

Have we got that about right.

And tell us why you're not a deadbeat father?

Gail
A dead beat father would never refer to his baby as "the kid". You're right on with this one Gail.

joneswjosh

We're human beings here, lets act like we are. I'm just using generalities, i'm not giving the down spefics of my child. That's irrelevant. I'm not deadbeat dad because i constantly watched my kid more then i was supposed to. I played with her. And loved her more then anyone else did. That's why she always wanted to come over to our house. When she was with me. she was provided with food shelter clothes everything she needed. And the only time i didn't get to see her like usual is when the mother moved out of no where to lousiana. 4 hours apart now. As stated, I now pay child support since feburary 2011. And the reason why i cannot see my girl is due to the mother. She started issues with my family, in which why my child is not allowed over there anymore. And even when she moved away, i still tried to do everythign to mother wanted. But she still continues to make it harder and harder, no matter how much i respected the regulations she had.

Proserpina

We're human beings here, lets act like we are. I'm just using generalities, i'm not giving the down spefics of my child. That's irrelevant. I'm not deadbeat dad because i constantly watched my kid more then i was supposed to. I played with her. And loved her more then anyone else did. That's why she always wanted to come over to our house. When she was with me. she was provided with food shelter clothes everything she needed. And the only time i didn't get to see her like usual is when the mother moved out of no where to lousiana. 4 hours apart now. As stated, I now pay child support since feburary 2011. And the reason why i cannot see my girl is due to the mother. She started issues with my family, in which why my child is not allowed over there anymore. And even when she moved away, i still tried to do everythign to mother wanted. But she still continues to make it harder and harder, no matter how much i respected the regulations she had.

This doesn't change anything.

If you want to see your child, see your child.

Otherwise...what is it you want? You can't relinquish your responsibilities without Mom's consent.

It's THAT simple.

Isis1

actually, you are incorrect. you are not seeing your child as you should because you are not going to the courthouse and getting enforceable visitation orders. surprise! it's actually YOUR fault!

stop trying to make mom happy. she's not your girlfriend anymore! GET OVER IT! make your daughter happy. be a dad. get a court ordered visitation schedule.

and FYI, just because TX allows for termination of parental rights without a stepparent adoption...does not mean a judge will sign off on it. there has to be other factors. AND depending on how long mom and child have lived in LA...TX law may not even apply.

joneswjosh

I'm on here advice... why is everyone jumping down my throat. I thought thats what this forum was for. I, in no way, am trying to make my baby momma my girlfriend, and could care aless if she's happy. Maybe there was miscommunication.

You're saying go get a court order visitation schedule. However there is one already in place. If we lived close, i would see here every other weekend, plus wednesday. In fact when she was living close to me, I was watching her every weekend. Plus wednesday and thursdays. If we didn't live close to each other, like now in this situation. I would see here on the last weekend of each month.

Also as stated, she's caused the drama between my grandparents that i live with, which is why the ultimately came to conclusion to not allow her to bring the child over there anymore. Due to them being afraid of the wellfare of there son. The didn't want him thrown in jail over some bogus sexual assualt claim.

Antigone*

I'm on here advice... why is everyone jumping down my throat. I thought thats what this forum was for. I, in no way, am trying to make my baby momma my girlfriend, and could care aless if she's happy. Maybe there was miscommunication.

You're saying go get a court order visitation schedule. However there is one already in place. If we lived close, i would see here every other weekend, plus wednesday. In fact when she was living close to me, I was watching her every weekend. Plus wednesday and thursdays. If we didn't live close to each other, like now in this situation. I would see here on the last weekend of each month.

Also as stated, she's caused the drama between my grandparents that i live with, which is why the ultimately came to conclusion to not allow her to bring the child over there anymore. Due to them being afraid of the wellfare of there son. The didn't want him thrown in jail over some bogus sexual assualt claim.
So move closer to your baby momma and exercise regular visitation. Problem solved.

Proserpina

You have a CHOICE here. Do you want to see your child, or not?

If the answer is "Yes!" , go back to court and modify the court order to reflect a long-distance situation.

Unless there is an order specifically prohibiting you from bringing the child around X person, Mom CANNOT stop you from taking the child to your home.

Jeez Louise - dude, the answers are pretty simple. I can understand people getting a little frustrated.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">