• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

mold/mildew

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

iraalan

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)?alaska. Many years ago, I purchased and used a faulty product called Behr Rawhide which produced mildew on my wood house. There were a few successful law suits in other states but none that I know of in Alaska. What are my options as it's a very expensive process to remove this product?

You Are Guilty

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)?alaska. Many years ago, I purchased and used a faulty product called Behr Rawhide which produced mildew on my wood house. There were a few successful law suits in other states but none that I know of in Alaska. What are my options as it's a very expensive process to remove this product?
I'm told bleach in a spray bottle can be very effective.

Not really a legal question though.

SalenaKennedy

Tough job

Removing mildew from your wooden house is a tough job. Use detergent, furniture cleaner and Paste wax for this cleaning.Once you get done with cleaning, drying and all, maintain the humidity to minimum level to prevent the regrowth.

Last edited:

Nancy Lopez

This is a home improvement question, so you might not get help here. Removing mildew from the entire house can be a tough tedious task. Maybe if there is some house keeping company you could do this for you, or any one else of those likes

quincy

This is a home improvement question, so you might not get help here. Removing mildew from the entire house can be a tough tedious task. Maybe if there is some house keeping company you could do this for you, or any one else of those likes
"Maybe if there is some house keeping company you could do this for you, or any one else of those likes."

Uh, Nancy, that sentence makes no sense. It would have been of no value to the original poster even if iraalan was still around to puzzle over it (and he hasn't been around since February of 2012).

Old threads should not be revived unless the one doing the reviving is the original poster.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">