• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

falsley arrested

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

L

Laura M.

I lived in Cass co. Texas for about 1 yr. I moved back HOME to Arkansas. After I left TX , a warrant was issued
for my arrest for a charge. I was arrested in Pine Bluff, AR ,held for 2 days, then extradited to TX where I spent
approx. 24 hours and $ 2500.00 for bail . I was awaiting a
court date & got the news that the Grand Jury read my statement & the "victims" statement and threw it out. Everything was dropped. To begin with , the initial report
(or complaint) was an act of revenge from the boyfriend in Tx that I had left. What can I do ?? I was arrested in frony of my 6 yr. old boy , taken to jail, I lost my job,
I have NEVER been in any trouble whatsoever. I would like to at least get my $2500 bail money back,& it would be nice
to be compensated for all of the suffering that came as a result of this . I feel like the police dept. should have alot more to go on before they can destroy someone's life, and then say a few weeks later "nevermind " Please help if you can ?? !! asap

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">