• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Credit Union Car Loan

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

J

jayman100

Just wondering what my legal standing is regarding a problem with a Credit Union car loan in the state of Pennsylvania. Here are the facts: I borrowed $13,588.57 at 7.99% for three years (semi-monthly payments. The contract states that the total of payments would be $14,409.33 with $820.76 in finance charges. Obviously this is wrong on their end in that the total of payments should show to be $15,327.13 with $1,738.56 in finance charges. The contract states that I will make 71 payments of $200.16 and one final payment of $197.97 to fulfill the total three years of payments that they show on the contract. What amount am I legally required to pay since they made the mistake? Thank you.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">