• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Copyright protecting Game

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

convoy71

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? PA

I created (worked and tweaked) a 1 and 2 six sided dice game system (that only uses a pen and notebook) that I began developing since 1987. I doubt anyone in the world would enjoy my game...Because it would seem easy and logical to me how it looks and works to me...But to most anyone it would probably look like a scratchy if not interesting looking spreadsheet. Although it really has no math involvement.

What I am asking for is, in others aspects of the game, I created situations to conduct sports such as Baseball, Basketball, Pro Wrestling (for the most part)...I even created a few fictional wrestling companies and almost a hundred fictional wrestler names.

But when I see ads to help me legally create copyright protection, the starting cost is over $100...I dont have the amount to spend...If I did I wouldnt be writing this..There are some people on the internet I would like to share this with, via Facebook and other sources but IN VERY MUCH FEAR OF LOSING COPYRIGHT PROTECTION.

So unless I spend the money for protection, would I need to keep it to myself to protect? It down right sucks that I cant share my game to the world without fear of someone stealing it...Im sure no one one but most would find it boring if not confusing just to just look at.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">