• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Freedom of speech

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

pbminor

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? Cali. (Fed. law)

Are my rights being violated if, every time I post something that the senior members here don't agree with, it gets deleted?
:p

Proserpina

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? Cali. (Fed. law)

Are my rights being violated if, every time I post something that the senior members here don't agree with, it gets deleted?
:p

Don't be an idiot.

When you're an idiot, you do idiotic things.

When you do idiotic things, people don't have any respect for you.

And when people don't have any respect for you, they really don't care what you think.

:cool:

cbg

I'm a Northern Girl
The first amendment guarantees that the GOVERNMENT cannot restrict your speech.

It has nothing whatsoever to do with incorrect posts being reported to the forum moderators.

Proserpina

It has nothing whatsoever to do with incorrect posts being reported to the forum moderators.

^^^^ which is of course the legally correct answer.

:eek:

Eekamouse

Well, you do have the right to be an idiot....just not on this board. If you want to post erroneous information, find some other board to do so on.

W

Willlyjo

Don't be an idiot.

When you're an idiot, you do idiotic things.

When you do idiotic things, people don't have any respect for you.

And when people don't have any respect for you, they really don't care what you think.

:cool:
Don't let people NOT care what you think! ;)

Ohiogal

Queen Bee

It has nothing to do with any posts being removed from here by a PRIVATE company -- regardless of the content of the posts.

FlyingRon

By the way "senior members" don't have any more authority here than anyone else. We can report things, but it is the one who must not be named who actually takes care of deleting posts or sanctioning members.

Just Blue

IQminor should sue me as I think I reported most of it's stupid postings. DW should feel free to contact my attorney.:rolleyes:

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">