• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Peoples cars printed on t shirts

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

mthilen

I am in the process of starting a t shirt company in Florida that would cater to auto enthusiasts by creating one off custom t shirts with photographs we take, that are then stylized, have brand logos removed and then printed on shirts. Would there be any copyright issues with this? I think the big thing is that we are printing the customers car onto a one off shirt. I can't see how this is different from photographers at driving events selling photos of people driving their cars but figured I'd check to be on the safe side.

Thanks

FlyingRon

If you took the pictures there's no copyright issues. Even with the logos still in place, I suspect you'd not even have trademark issues.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">