• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Federal Supervised release

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

T

torn100x

I was sentenced out of the northern district of Georgia to 33 months to serve for mail theft. I was released to georgia (which was my sentcing distict) with no place to go with my wife and children struggling in new york. i asked my probation officer to transfer me to new york. He said it was out of the question. Then my wifes sister died and my wife was about to lose control. First me in Georgia, then her sister dies. I again contacted my probation officer and asked for a transfer, again denied. I left anyway and assumed my place with my family. 2 months ago the Federal marshalls showed up with an arrest warrant. I went to federal court and was granted bond. My court date is Friday 5/18/01 in gainesville ga. My lawyer says I'm going back to prison for at least 13 months. I have no new criminal charges only technical violations. I just wanted to be with my family. I want to keep my job. This is going to ruin the life I tried so hard to get back. The government always talks about rehabilitation not incarceration. I'm rehabilitated why am I going back to prison?
torn100x

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">