• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

workers comp/ criminal behavior

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

O

oceanblue3254

florida, and all other states. w/c laws take away the right to sue the employer and gives the injured some protections and provides the injured with medical care and weekly monies. however, the injured more and more are finding that they are denied these rights under the law, by greedy ins. co. and self insured employers. as a result the injured become more injured and stress becomes a killer as it effects the healing of the injury as well as causing other illnesses that kill. the lives of the injured are being deliberatly shortned as a result of this greed. this is attempted murder and murder driven by hatred. are there laws protecting us from hate crimes? (yes) does our society allow this kind of abuse towards another in any part of our society? (no) if i subject another human or protected animal to a poison substance even if it just makes them ill i am subject to a long prison life. yet, we know the effects of stress to the human body, it is very much equal to any poison and yet we allow these criminals the right to deliberatly inflict further injuries while deliberatly destroying people and families. lawmakers are as much to blame and should be prosecuted, as well. we need to file criminal charges if we want change. the media has no interest in these horror stories. they are a employer first and have that same greed. oh, they will do fraud stories for the their buddies, but the tapes are about eight years old and i question a problem when you cannot use current tape. PLEASE E-MAIL WITH YOUR THOUGHTS!!!

[Edited by oceanblue3254 on 05-27-2001 at 06:13 PM]

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">