• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Evidence

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

W

wallace784

South Carolina

Hi

I am taking a Shuttle bus company to small claims court. I wanted to see if there is any legal way for me to request for them to either bring or submit to me or the court a full copy of their ticket vochures? When we we're dropped off at airport we recieved one half of a vochure to use for our return trip and the company kept the other half. I was told by someone at the company we recieved the wrong half and I wanted to see what the other half contained that the driver kept as his (companies Copy) as it may help me further discredit any of the drivers testimony. Any help would be much appriciated. Thank you.

Wallace784

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

My response:

Go to the court clerk and get a form Subpoena. Fill it out completely, describing the documents EXACTLY, or as best you can, to compel them to bring the documents to court.

IAAL

W

wallace784

Thanks I thought I could just wasn't 100% sure how to go about it. Not that I need it but can't hurt to show the driver did his job wrong. Will just help make by case stronger. Thanks again.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">