• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

statutes of limitations

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

K

kepe

my sons father is in hiding. he sends regular support but won't tell me where he is so i can help him. he was supposed to go to court in Virginia on a habitual offender charge for driving w/o a license. i can find no statute of limitations for this. there is a capius i found through a search for people site. what will happen to him? how long will he have to run from this before he can be a normal citizen again? he said he was going to get 5 years for this charge, how can this be fair? i bailed him out when this happened and when he disappeared no one came to ask me a thing! what is going on? can anyone tell me? it has been 5 years already and we miss him very much.

Last edited:

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">