• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Bell's Palsey

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

W

Whaleman72

Subject State is California

I have been out of work for 4 weeks with Bell's Palsey.
Can I claim this as a work injury for worker's compensation purposes? I am not sure how to fill out my employer's paperwork.

Does anyone have any suggestions or experience with this type of injury?

What is the difference in benefits if I file for worker's compensation or for non-worker's compensation with the State?

Any advice is greatly apreciated.

Thank you

F

Frelancega

Bell's palsey

Bells palsey is not an injury. It has something to do with your 7th facial crainial nerve, and they think it has an association with Herpes, cold sores.I had it about two years ago. It just came up, did nothing to my face to injure it. Steroids are a common drug you are given, and you will probably not recover all of your facial feeling back, I still have numbness in mine. I don't know if you would have much luck with your work and trying to file papers, but good luck!

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">