• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Plea of Innocence for Traffic Violation

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

J

jjbanana

new jersey

i have plead innocent to a traffic violation for failure to keep right. i feel that i am innocent because there was a truck on the side of me that was less than a car length behind me and it was unsafe for me to move into the right lane (it was a four lane highway) and i was in the passing lane. i have traced the distance that i was in the lane as well as the time which was about 1.1 miles in the passing lane for about 45 seconds with the truck on the side of me...i could not pull into the right lane. the prosecutor told me that i would not have a chance... he said that it is the troopers word against mine. do i have a chance in court if i present these facts to the judge.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">