• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

arrest warrant

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

J

jutebox

Help! Please
I was arrested in tn. on false harassment charges (due to retaliation). In this small town we have incompetent magistrate's that issue all warrants. This person was allowed to make these false claims with no proof what so ever.
I had enough proof to show that it was all absolute lies, my lawyer & prosecutor decided to Nolle Prosequi the case.
Until this I had never been arrested and I want all of this removed from any records. How do I go about getting the picture and finger prints returned. I'm over 50, I resent any criminal activity even being associated with my name.
The lawyer said he has never had such a request and brushed it off as did the incompentent magistrate.
The FBI already has my pinger prints since I own a few guns & have had a permit to carry a gun for business.
This is a matter of principles.
Surely I should be able to get this done, but How.

[Edited by jutebox on 05-28-2001 at 01:57 PM]

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">