• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

probation search

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

H

hippyhop

I live in Arizona. I am living with my boyfriend who is on intensive probation and his probation officers and memembers of the drug inforcment team came to do a probation search. They didn't find anything and just as they were about done a cop grabbed up my purse that was next to me on the couch and they found paraphenlia and a empty seal so they said it would be sent to the lab and right their they charged me with posession of dangerous drugs and paraghenlia. I am not on probation and feel this is not legal. My attorney says if he puts in a motion to surpress they will not offer me drug court. So what could happen if he puts in a motion to surpress?

H

hippyhop

illegal probation searches

hippyhop said:
I live in Arizona. I am living with my boyfriend who is on intensive probation and his probation officers and memembers of the drug inforcment team came to do a probation search. They didn't find anything and just as they were about done a cop grabbed up my purse that was next to me on the couch and they found paraphenlia and a empty seal so they said it would be sent to the lab and right their they charged me with posession of dangerous drugs and paraghenlia. I am not on probation and feel this is not legal. My attorney says if he puts in a motion to surpress they will not offer me drug court. So what could happen if he puts in a motion to surpress?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">