• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

work injury full tear r/shoulder rotator cuff

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

J

Jmiles

Is there a formula to find out a ball park settlement for a full thickness rotator cuff tear? My job consists of grabbing, pulling, pushing, lifting etc..... I also tourney bass fish and white tail archery hunt. I'm sure my arm won't be the same. What can I expect? P.S. I make about $45000.00 year

B

buddy2bear

Your attorney basically can ask for anything, but what you will receive is based on a lot of factors, i.e., percentage of disability, future effect on job performance, willingness for company to negotiate, "balls" of your attorney, State/Federal caps on awards, if applicable, etc. The person to ask would be your workers' comp. attorney. It would also be advisable not to "close" this case in the event that something happens in the future. You can ask for a partial settlement and leaving the case "open."

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">