• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

McDonalnd's sign papers?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

K

kittensyarn

Recievied a call from Rehab counselor to meet @McDonalds to sign a bunch of papers? He stated it's just procedure and for me to bring all medical records and work history. Is this normal? I was a bit leary and just answered questions over the phone. They asked how much caffine I consume, height, right or left handed, smoke, drink ect...any one heard of this before? -thanx

B

buddy2bear

Yea, they want to "rehab" you right out of your job and off of the insurance company's payroll. They are looking for mitigating factors that are not their responsibility as to why you are injured. Get a workers' comp. lawyer now.

K

kittensyarn

I think your probably right that's why they wanted to know my hobbies,dirt bikes,sports, ect..He said if I refuse to cooperate with him it may affect my future eligibilty, they even want to attend doctor visits with me. I was hurt doing my job correctly and understand work comp. to be a no-fault system anyways. thanks for the free advice!

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">