• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

First amendment rights

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

L

lrj103

Is it legal to have the "see you at the pole" activity included in a Texas yearbook? Is it legal to have a Chrisitian Youth Organization, not school sponsored, in a Texas yearbook? Is it legal to begin a luncheon sponsered by a school district,for all adults in the district with a prayer from an invited clergy that is sectarian? Is it legal to make high school students pray before play practice? Is it legal to have patches on a school jacket that represent a christian youth organization? Is it legal to pray before board meetings? Help-I need lots of help.

TCB4U2B2B

My Two Cents Worth

lrj103

I do think your questions are commendable but asked in the incorrect forum. Try posting these exact questions in the US Supreme Court and Constitution forum for relevent replies.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">