• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

I am a defendant for Soliciting a Prostitute in the state of MA

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

D

Derick11

Please send any advice

Basically I turned into an ATM (bank machine) and she engaged in a conversation with me.

She asked me it I was looking for a date and I said sure

I found out very shortly after that (surrounded by officers of the law) that she was a prostitute.

To make a long story short,

I want to quickly put this matter behind me.

What can I plead (with the DA) to move it in that path

Derick in Mass

D

daniel123456

soliciting

usually soliciting a prostitute carries a misdemeaner,usually incurrs a fine.and maybe community service,but that would be based on the district attorneys office,and policies,as well as local,or county ordinances.and your state laws.the main concern that i would have,would be the question of,did you proposition her for trade,monetaries,etc.the other problem i have is whether or not the ways that these agencies,or departments go about catching an individual,i myself have never solicited for sex.but one of the most founding questions that i have askd is,if the eledged prostitute was a real prostitute,or if she,or he was an undercover officer,if they were an officer,they can charge you with soliciting for sex,but not with a prostitute,if that was not her trade,
the other question i would have is,was it a case of entrapment?if you were going to an atm machine,and was approaced by a women soliciting sex,and it was not your intention when arriving at the atm.i am not an attorney,please advise one in your area.good-luck,friends.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">