• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

cut hours

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

R

robert stuhl

pa
i hurt my back at work and my employer is well aware of this. i have recieved medical attention and am continuing to do so, and this is payed for by my employer. i am also continuing to work. my back problem is not so severe that i am not able to perform all duties at work yet it does slow me down and causes severe pain when performing some of my job duties. since the injury i have not been working as fast as i have been in previous years, but have still been doing all the requirements of my job. my employer is not satisfied with my job performance of late due to my back injury. i was told in a meeting that i must perform at a higher level than what i was doing despite my back. the meeting was may 26. by may 28 there was a new employer and my hours had been cut for the next week to 35 hours. also, my job is one were there are no overtime hours only compensation hours, which means i log my hours over 40 for the week and have those extra hours as vacation in a less busy part of the year. Those hours were also taken away from me, even though I was normally scheduled 50 to 60 hours a week. i am at a loss and do not understand my rights, please give any advice.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">