• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

I had a kitten and it was given away by neighbor..She refuses to tell me where it is

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

J

Joy70

I had a 10 week old kitten named Patches. After constantly being bothered by neighbor( She would come over every day and bother me about him... for almost 2 weeks) that she wanted him and to see if he would get along with her cats I finally gave up and took the kitten to her house to see what would happen. I told her in front of witnesses that if the kitten didnt get along with her cats that HE WAS TO BE GIVEN BACK TO ME. Two days later I was informed that she had given him away. I know that you are all thinking that he is "Just a kitten" but he was not a normal kitten. He had 7 toes on the front feet and 6 on the back and he has duel eye color. It isnt like I can go out and get another one like him. At the time I found out that she gave him away I told her to get him back because she had no right to give him away and she told me " I never wanted him anyways I just wanted to get him so I could give him my friend" My question is... What are my rights and How do I go about getting him back. This has caused a big problem in my house. My childern cry about him being gone and keep telling me to go get him back. She had no right to give him away being as HE WASNT HERS. Please help me here. Thanks

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">