• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

used truck lemon

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

R

ronp

i live in texas and bought a used 94 low mialage nissan from a large dealers used truck department.within 90 days had a front end collision.the shop said it had a pre-existing cracked block& my insurance says they wont fix it!! do or can i sue insurance or dealer? it has been over a month in the shop over litagation... what to do????

TCB4U2B2B

Clarification Requested

Hello ronp

Are you saying the engine block sustained a crack do to the front end collision accident or do you mean the engine blocked cracked causing you to have a front end collision??

Neither of the above sounds correct.

A vehicle with a cracked block usually doesn't run well enough nor long enough {if it runs at all} to sell to an unspecting buyer for any reputable dealer to even offer for sale on the lot.

Nor is it likely you can sue anyone. Question is?...Sue whom for what?

"Lemon Laws" do not apply to used vehicles either.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">