• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

NY-Commissioner's Regs?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

J

jaezif

Looking for information on Part 136 of NY DMV Comissioner's Regulations.

I had my license revoked in 1998 but moved often and didn't get notification it was revoked. I was pulled over several times during the revocation but was never charged with AUO. The last time I was pulled over (Aug 2000) I was told that my license was revoked and so I promptly turned in my driver's license and stopped driving. After 6 months I reapplied and was turned down because of one speeding ticket (5mph over), one failure to control a traffic device within that period of revocation and was told I would not be able to apply until Jan 2002! Otherwise, I have a perfect driving record for the past 3 years. Can I appeal this??

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">