• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Impossible Suspension, Can not be Removed

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

S

SaddenByLost

I Have a NY State Drivers License that was Suspened by CT.

They suspended it with a High Risk (SR-22) suspension. Which is usually given to DWI offenders. I have NO DWI's, ACCIDENTS, POINTS, or TICKETS on my license, just this one suspension. This suspension dates back to 1992.

I can not obtain SR-22 Insurance to remove the suspension because CT Insurance Brokers will not (Or can not) issue this to a NY State License. NY State does not provide SR-22. No broker in NYS can obtain this insurance. (I have contacted over 20 different ones).

Over the years that this has happen I have spoken to the State commishioner of Insurance & Motor Vechicles from both states. They both have told me that there is nothing that can be done.

I have contacted several lawyers and no one seems to be helpful in this field. I can not seem to FIND a Lawyer that specializes in Traffic Offenses.

PLEASE HELP! I need my license back.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">