• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Driskell v. Homosexuals

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Ohiogal

Queen Bee
What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? Nebraska but seriously... she is suing ALL Homosexuals in the world (as well as "Their alis, Gay")

http://ia801502.us.archive.org/2/items/gov.uscourts.ned.69317/gov.uscourts.ned.69317.1.0.pdf

Warning: Your intelligence level may dive reading this actual case.

Furthermore, I want to know where the closet is that all the "homosexuals" were in. She refers to it as though she believes it is an actual closet.

LdiJ

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? Nebraska but seriously... she is suing ALL Homosexuals in the world (as well as "Their alis, Gay")

http://ia801502.us.archive.org/2/items/gov.uscourts.ned.69317/gov.uscourts.ned.69317.1.0.pdf

Warning: Your intelligence level may dive reading this actual case.

Furthermore, I want to know where the closet is that all the "homosexuals" were in. She refers to it as though she believes it is an actual closet.
O.M.G!

She obviously never read the part of the Bible that talks about rendering unto Caesar what is Caesar's and rendering unto God what is God's.:rolleyes:

Ohiogal

Queen Bee
O.M.G!

She obviously never read the part of the Bible that talks about rendering unto Caesar what is Caesar's and rendering unto God what is God's.:rolleyes:
Based on her writing abilities, she is mostly illiterate... I don't think she can read much. Again, WHERE IS THE CLOSET? I need it for my clothes. I would even share the space.

Ohiogal

Queen Bee
Some people have entirely too much time on their hands. At least invest in a typewriter, for crying out loud.
As an Ambassador (or THE Ambassador) of God and his son Jesus Christ, why would she need a typewriter. I figured it would be written in stone like the 10 commandments.

Zigner

Senior Member, Non-Attorney
As an Ambassador (or THE Ambassador) of God and his son Jesus Christ, why would she need a typewriter. I figured it would be written in stone like the 10 commandments.
Maybe commandments 11-15 addressed these issues...the world will never know.

Ladyback1

Based on her writing abilities, she is mostly illiterate... I don't think she can read much. Again, WHERE IS THE CLOSET? I need it for my clothes. I would even share the space.
well...you're nice than me! I don't like sharing closet space--just ask my husband!:D

Ohiogal

Queen Bee
This should go without saying but I feel the need to say it. The humor I find in this situation -- the extreme humor -- has nothing to do with her religion but the arguments she made, the way she drafted this, and the various flaws present throughout. I am not laughing at her being a Christian -- I am laughing at the stupidity contained in her complaint.

RRevak

This should go without saying but I feel the need to say it. The humor I find in this situation -- the extreme humor -- has nothing to do with her religion but the arguments she made, the way she drafted this, and the various flaws present throughout. I am not laughing at her being a Christian -- I am laughing at the stupidity contained in her complaint.

I think there is now a new definition of intolerant. An expensive, ludicrous, and just downright laughable definition.

Paddle faster OG, the crazies are coming to a courtroom near you!

Zigner

Senior Member, Non-Attorney
In my mind, it goes without saying. Besides, I believe that this nutcase in no way represents Christians, (at least, I hope not!)

Ohiogal

Queen Bee
In my mind, it goes without saying. Besides, I believe that this nutcase in no way represents Christians, (at least, I hope not!)
Well she is the Ambassador for "God and His, Son, Jesus Christ." :rolleyes: So technically she would be representing all Christians with this lawsuit ...

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">