• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Workers Compensation

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

T

Tommyb240

I'm from Kansas,I work in a factory were I drive chasies from plant to plant. The seat I sit in while I drive only comes a little above my butt and is not very sturdy. I started the job in October of 1999 and in the month of March I began to start feeling discomfort in my back. In July of 2000 I went to a chiropractor and began to get treatment. After a month of the treatment and the bills for the chiropractor I quit going. It was costing to much for the treatment which was not doing to much for the pain. In Feburary of 2001 I left work early due to the pain in my back and requested to be seen by one of their doctors. They sent me to physical therapy and to a spine doctor. The doctor odered that I had injections done in May. I recieved two sets off the injections and still the pain has not lessened. There doctors still don't seem to worried about how my pain is or much less care. I am still driving the same buses that caused my pain in the being. I don't know waht else to do at this point. It is affecting my personal life cause most of my time off work is now spent with a heating pad either in bed or lying on the couch. Any of your thoughts or advice on the matter would be of much help to me. Thanks alot Anthony

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">