• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

MOM TAKEN OUT OF HER HOME IN UNDERWARE

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

T

TINYS

can a police officer reach over the threshold of your home without a warrant and pull you out and take you to jail? i was in my bathing suit coming from my childs birthday party. it was around 11:30pm and a simple noise complaint to the police for hearing voices past a certain time. noone was rude to the police and we told them we would close the patio door. the police in certainly 1 min. started knocking at the door again. one officer was obviously looking for trouble and we repeated what we said the first time and they started to leave and we closed the door. regarless of the details, no one person ever disrespected the officer in anyway and the officer began knocking so loud on the door we thought he wanted to knock it down! all this for sounds after dark? we stood in our house and they outside the door, we are getting upset by their disturbances now. the officer started asking me personal information and i felt i was being interrogated by this man. i told him i wasn't sure i should answer any of his questions and all the other family members standing inside with me agreed. the officers reply was simply nothing, he reached inside my house and physically removed me from my home half naked and slapped handcuffs on me. this is in alameda, california. i was in a cell for for four hours in basically by underware, cold and scared. there is alot more, they said they never arrested me. only took me out of my home, away from my children.

LegalBeagle

TINYS said:
can a police officer reach over the threshold of your home without a warrant and pull you out and take you to jail? i was in my bathing suit coming from my childs birthday party. it was around 11:30pm and a simple noise complaint to the police for hearing voices past a certain time. noone was rude to the police and we told them we would close the patio door. the police in certainly 1 min. started knocking at the door again. one officer was obviously looking for trouble and we repeated what we said the first time and they started to leave and we closed the door. regarless of the details, no one person ever disrespected the officer in anyway and the officer began knocking so loud on the door we thought he wanted to knock it down! all this for sounds after dark? we stood in our house and they outside the door, we are getting upset by their disturbances now. the officer started asking me personal information and i felt i was being interrogated by this man. i told him i wasn't sure i should answer any of his questions and all the other family members standing inside with me agreed. the officers reply was simply nothing, he reached inside my house and physically removed me from my home half naked and slapped handcuffs on me. this is in alameda, california. i was in a cell for for four hours in basically by underware, cold and scared. there is alot more, they said they never arrested me. only took me out of my home, away from my children.
Not sure what this has to do with moving violations.. however, you should first file a formal complaint. Make sure you are very detailed and include your witnesses. Then, get an attorney and sue them all..

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">