• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Warrant's for small checks

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

C

cyn22

I have a serious problem. I live in the state of Mo. and I have 8 bad checks. They are all small the largest is $100.
I have three small children, and I am scared of going to jail! They have no where else to go and are very attached to mommy. All of my money I make goes to taking care of them. I do not recieve welfare. The court has sent letters about the checks stating that if not paid they would issue a warrent for arrest. I do not drive nor do I make enough money for a car so I am unable to go to the courthouse which is an hour away. I have never committed a crime before and I have never been arrested. I was raised in Germany in the military and do not know how things work here. Will they put me in jail? Or is there some way it can be worked out so that I can make payments? I am desperate and will do ANYTHING to fix this! Thank you for listening.

L

lawrat

http://www.attorneypages.com. Go for a criminal lawyer.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">