• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

European Hotel Reservation

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

L

larrym

A well known Hotel in Europe (in Ufa) was negligent in its handling of my Hotel reservation that cause financial loss and altered vacation plans. I have documentation for proof and sent them a letter of my demands. I'm waiting to hear from them but if I don't or if they will not agree to my demands, I want to recover damages.

L

larrym

making a legal claim against a foreign business

I understand but I need to know the process involved in making a legal claim against a business in another country. Can you give me some advice?

Thank you

LegalBeagle

UFA??

Every country have different processes, there is no way that we can give advice on how to proceed (expecially since I have no idea which country is UFA anyway). If it is a substantial claim then retain an attorney in that country. Otherwise move on..

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">