• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

PALIMONY

• Thread starter NEEDADVICEPLEEZEE
  • Start date

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

N

NEEDADVICEPLEEZEE

I have a situation. My boyfriend of two years and I share an apartment together. My name is the primary name on the lease, we also bought many items in our home together. Many times we went in half. The situation is, the furniture which costs about $7,000 is in his name and we paid cash for it. We also have a television bought on a credit card which is in my name and he refuses to pay for it, the phone bill and utility bills are in my name in which he refuses to pay for . He drives my car and only gives me one hundred dollars a month for my note, and we also bought an air conditioner and vacuum on my credit card in which he refuses to pay. I am going to leave him, so how can I be compensated for the products in which we bought together and the products in which I purchased which we verbally agreed to go in half on and pay the bill to stimulate my credit, he is pushing me in a hole of debt and I need help on what to do. Please give me some advice.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">