• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

CALIFORNIA ONLY - Divorce Forms Software Program

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

My Comment:

For California ONLY- If you're looking to save yourself multiple trips to the courthouse for court forms, perhaps "Autoforms" is the computer program for you. I checked out the program, and I like it - - but I AM MAKING NO REPRESENTATIONS OR RECOMMENDATIONS ABOUT THIS PROGRAM.

You can check it out for yourself and make your own decisions and conclusions.

I have no monetary interest in the Company, or the software program. So, if you buy it, good for you. If you don't, good for you. I making nothing from it, in any manner, way, shape or form. It just appears to be a good software program and I thought I'd bring it to your attention.

You can download the sample form and type directly into it from your own computer.

Autoforms
http://autoforms.8m.com/

Description
From the developer: "Are you ready to file for a divorce from your spouse, but can't afford the attorney fees? Is filing for bankruptcy a way to get financially back on your feet? Do you need legal protection from someone who is physically and/or emotionally abusing you? Do you have to take care of a loved ones will and testament after they have passed away? Do you want the money owed to you by someone settled and ordered by the courts? Do you want to fight a traffic ticket? Well, all the forms you need to accomplish those and other legal situations are in Autoforms. All the forms in this program are California Judicial Council approved and mandated. All other legal forms packages require that the user have Microsoft Words or some other type of word processing program installed on their computer. The forms in Autoforms come from within the program. All the fillable areas on the forms are highlighted and you simply tab, type, and then print. It has a memory data bank, which will allow the program to type ahead and fill in repetitive fields on the forms. You can also save the forms your working on for printout later.

"This demo is only one of hundreds of legal forms in the Autoforms program. The type ahead funtion does not work on the demo."

Note: Registration is $65.

If you don't want to purchase the complete Autoforms program, you can download individual forms packages.

Select the name of the package that you would like to purchase from the list below.

Dissolution Of Marriage

Joint Petition For Summary Dissolution

Bankruptcy

Probate

Actions

Civil Harassment

Small Claims

Name Change

Traffic Infractions

Domestic Violence

Eviction

Waiver Of Court Fees And Costs

Subpoenas

Form Interrogatories

Writ Of Habeas Corpus

Miscellaneous

600 Fill-In Legal Forms & Guide

Good luck to you,

IAAL

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">