• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

my right to privacy was violated

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

N

nineballrack

i was in a retail store in wa. i was in the dressing room undressed. a construction worker walked by on stilts doing some work on the ceiling. the clerks didnt see a problem with this. i do. so i called the dist. mngr. she said they would send me a gift cert and a card for discounts for a year. i want to sue the store for allowing this man to see me naked. what is my best approach. the genl mngr sent me a $20.00 gift certificate and no card. I am insulted and offended by this. i have let them try to take care of this and am deeply insulted by their lack of regret and remorse at my humiliation. i will never again be able to go into a store and undress for fear someone else will be standing watching me. what do i do? help

really need advice please

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">