• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

search and seazure

• Thread starter Jennifer Williams
  • Start date

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

J

Jennifer Williams

i am from north carolina, i allowed my sons friend to stay with us when lastnight a shreff came to the door, asked for chaz,said he had a warrent . my husband said he was not here the shriff said i have a warrent for him do you mind if i look. he came in went to my sons room, my nephew was asleep woke him up. and asked him whos dope was this. he begane to serch the room .found 2 dead pot plants in the closet a grow light a soil. there was not any dope just the 2 dead plants and a few pipes. arrested my son at a friends house. now he has to face,possession with intent to sell and deliver marijuana, mainting a dewelling to manufacture,keep and sell a controlled substance possession of drug paraphernalia and growing marijuana. my son signed a confession. he is 16. this stuff was someone elses , i talked to the kid who brought this stuff over. hes 18 and pissed that they let the plants die. does he have a chance? thanks jennifer

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">