• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

I BELIEVE THE OFFICERS WERE IN THE WRONG

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

R

ROBIELYNN

florida:
can you be given a ticket legally, in the state of fl. for driving on a suspended license, and a court date, only after the police wake you up off the couch at 1:00am, and another person is there saying they were the ones driving the vehicle, and before you to to court you are arrested on a differt charge, and in jail on your court date, the courts were notified the person was in there jail and would not be showing up for court because they were in there jail.then they were bonded out, and arrested later for failure to appear, because they were in there jail and nobody brought themover for court, and no new court date was ever sent, then o.r'ed and given another court date, and being i thought it was one date, and we showed up at 9:00am thinking it was the right day, found the court room under construction, went into the judges chamber to ask them were it was being held to only find out it was 2 days before that at 9:00am, and he was again arrested for failure to appear, 2nd charge, held wth no bond, because it is the second charge, when he should of never gotten the first one, because it was the jails responsibility to brig him over to the court house, if anyone has any ifo or out put please e-mail me at :::::::::::::::::::::::::[email protected]

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">