• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Please help if you can

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

S

SandiM

Ok my husband and i live ini the state of ARIZONA, we are having a little problem here. A guy from his work and the guys wife tried to get my husband fired from his work but it didnt work so they came to me and started telling me some bad things and telling me my husband is cheating on me and they wont stop. they are following my hhusband and taking pictures of him no matter where he goes . we have alot of female friends and I know all about them and it is pure friendship and nothing more . But it is stressful to keep being told this and we have a 2 yr old that is starting to have problems due to the fact i am getting quite mad about the crap they are trying to pull ..
My Question is in the state of Arizona is there a law that we can Sue or something to Get these people to STOP harrassing us and just leave us alone ? please help if you can anything info. would be of great help.
thanks

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

My response:

Yours is not a Family Law question. It appears to be more along the lines of a Criminal Law matter. Please post on that Board.

Thanks.

IAAL

G

Grandma B

Hey IAAL!!!

Somebody actually told you "Thank you"!! I'm posting this in my book of red-letter days!

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

Re: Hey IAAL!!!

Grandma B said:
Somebody actually told you "Thank you"!! I'm posting this in my book of red-letter days!
My response:

Yes, it's refreshing to know that some parents brought their children up with good manners and "social graces", and to read that those same children exercise their manners, even into adulthood !

It's always appreciated.

IAAL

[Edited by I AM ALWAYS LIABLE on 06-11-2001 at 03:24 PM]

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">