• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

MONEY OWED

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

D

dbruhn_27

THIS PAST TAX SEASON I RECIEVED $1200.00 FOR MY RETURN
MICKEY, THE MAN I WAS SEEING FOR ABOUT 3 YRS ASKED TO BORROW $600.00 TO FIX HIS TRUCK WELL PAY BACK THE MONEY FROM 2 MUTUAL FRIENDS WICH HE HAD BORROWED IT FROM , SO I DID . WELL HE ASKED TO BORROW $500.00 MORE TO REPLACE THE GRILL AND FRONT BUMPER OF HIS RED FORD RANGER , I'M NOT SURE IF HE USED ALL OF THIS MONY FOR THAT SOLE PURPOSE ., HE THEN ASKED TO BORROW $100.00 SO HE COULD HAVE MONEY TO RUN ON FOR THE WEEK, . MICKEY SAID HE WOULD SLOWLY REPAY THIS CASH TO ME BUT NOW THAT WE HAVE WENT SEPERATE WAYS HE REFUSES TO PAY THE MONEY BACK.

DEANNA L BRUHN
GEORGIA, MABLETON

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

To receive the most complete legal information to your question, you must include the State Name; Be Brief; To The Point;

Type In Lower Case Letters.

Please help us help you!

JETX

Real simple...

If you can show that he got the money from you and that the money was a loan that he was to repay, then you should win in Small Claims court.

However, if he can show that he didn't get the money, or that it was a gift and not a loan, then he could win.

The burden of proof is on you.

So, if you can, take him to Small Claims court and get your money (or at least a judgment).

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">