• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

paging Dr. Beagle, paging Dr. Beagle

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

jyoung

please go the white courtesy phone: Florida question

Having answered my adversary's supplemental petition to enforce final agreement within the allotted twenty days in
Florida, I have received an "response to Respondent's answer" which attempts to discredit my claims in my answer.
Opposing counsel has yet to file a notice of hearing or comply with mandatory disclosure. Do I need respond again to their "response" or can I just ignore it for now?

Many thanks

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

jyoung said:
please go the white courtesy phone: Florida question

Having answered my adversary's supplemental petition to enforce final agreement within the allotted twenty days in
Florida, I have received an "response to Respondent's answer" which attempts to discredit my claims in my answer.
Opposing counsel has yet to file a notice of hearing or comply with mandatory disclosure. Do I need respond again to their "response" or can I just ignore it for now?

Many thanks
My response:

I'm sorry, Dr. Beagle is in surgery at this time. He's creating a new "being" from cadaver parts - - he's taking Dr. Frankenstein's theories a few steps further . . .

Anyway, if there's at least two days left prior to the hearing, and you can immediately serve a "Rebuttal to Petitioner's Response" prior to two days before the hearing, then yes, you have the right to file and serve a rebuttal to any or all of the arguments made.

Good luck, and keep us informed.

IAAL

jyoung

Thank you IAAL. I hope Beagle's project is successful.
I'm wondering if he got a good deal at the Terre Haute
mortuary this morning...they were auctioning off parts on Ebay I hear.

My opponent has not yet seen fit to set hearing dates on the ex-wife's supplemental petitions, I'm raring to go
to get in front of the judge again....

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

My response:

Go get him !

Oh, and when Dr. Beagle has completed his experiment, and if it's a success, the hospital said they will commence an action against him for paternity, custody or visitation, and support. Can't just leave the "kid" to the villagers this time, now can we ? Or wait . . . didn't Mrs. Clinton say, "It takes a village" ? Was she talking about Frankenstein's Monster ?

With the electricity this "kid" is using to "come to life", and at these prices, support payments are going to skyrocket.

IAAL

jyoung

With the electricity this "kid" is using to "come to life", and at these prices, support payments are going to skyrocket.

I know, the news today had some neighbors of a mental health clinic reporting that the patients were made to line up in front of a '82 Olds and had jumper cables attached to their earlobes for shock therapy....

LegalBeagle

No, Mrs. Clinton said after hearing of her husbands little games was "I could 'do' a village" I think she was horny at the time. Unless it really was "It takes a village" as in it would take many to satisfy her. See, that is what happens to a women when they spend a night with the Beagle, they are never again satisfied.

I am sorry I was absent for your question but I see the once great IAAL has mustered some last remaining knowledge and helped you on your way.

I have been busy in surgery trying in transplant a sense of humor into one of our posters body. It was a very lengthy process followed by very careful monitoring.. unfortunately, this landmark procedure failed when 'biomom' body completely rejected the transplant. It seems that her body was not ready for such a major change. After further tests, it appears it was the French blood in her that caused the problem.

Oh well..

G

Grandma B

LB

Ha! Bet you were trying to transplant to the upper portion of her body! Try again, dear.

Oops, almost forgot--be SURE to wear your rubber gloves!

[Edited by Grandma B on 06-11-2001 at 07:05 PM]

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">