• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

for HOMEGURU

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

R

ROBIELYNN

hi thank you for yor help, i wasnt yelling my caps lock key was stuck. anyways, you say it is possible to get a ticket for driving on a suspended license, even though i was the one driving, and have witnesses to prove it and i had drove us home atleast 2 hrs. prior to the sherrif/hwy. patrol showing up, at my house? and we were all sleeping, and they walked in the house and seen me wake him up. they said because the truck was registered in him/his moms name, that was the reason for the ticket and we could get it taken care of in court.. i still dont see how, there was no witnesses, except for the ones seeing me drive, and there was no evidence showiing he was driving only showing i was driving, can you maybe explain it to me in lamens terms... thank you again for your help.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">