• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Out of state parking tickets

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

M

maxwellpc

I got some parking tickets in massachusettes last summer. I think there are about 4 from boston, 3 from cambridge and a couple from somerville, Mass. Now i haven't paid any of these because i live in michigan, my license is from michigan, and the car ticketed is registered in michigan. Now, they keep on sending me notices of "non-renewal of license", "impoudment of car" etc....
Can the state of Mass. do anything to me if i'm in Michigan and i'm not going to drive this car ever again to Mass.?

S

stevematlock

i dont know now that organize crime controls our court houses in america the constution says no but but there criminal in control fact reed yuor bill of rights no 9

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">