• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Kids taken to a nother place then was told

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

R

Racer36844178

VA Laws.Friday the 8th my kids had gone with a friend that day(14 and 16)with one of the friends kids was there to.a 23 year old woman told me that she was going to take them to nc to see if she could find a house.But she told the kids to lynchburg va about 30 mins from my house.she kept the kids in a motel for 3 nights and 4 days.They were not allow to call me and tell me that they was okay.They could not be a lone anywhere.she did not bring us home.The cops pick the kids up at the movies.They did not do anything right yet.today is Tuesday the 12.we had press charges but the cops said there is nothing they can do becuase she had my say so to take them..And she had been drinking beer and some Jim Beam one of the nights.. E-mail me back at
Hott 4 [email protected]

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

Racer36844178 said:
VA Laws.Friday the 8th my kids had gone with a friend that day(14 and 16)with one of the friends kids was there to.a 23 year old woman told me that she was going to take them to nc to see if she could find a house.But she told the kids to lynchburg va about 30 mins from my house.she kept the kids in a motel for 3 nights and 4 days.They were not allow to call me and tell me that they was okay.They could not be a lone anywhere.she did not bring us home.The cops pick the kids up at the movies.They did not do anything right yet.today is Tuesday the 12.we had press charges but the cops said there is nothing they can do becuase she had my say so to take them..And she had been drinking beer and some Jim Beam one of the nights.. E-mail me back at
Hott 4 [email protected]
My response:

If the police can do nothing, and since you didn't ask any questions, what is it that we can do for you ?

But, in any event, your post doesn't sound like a Family Law matter - - it may belong on the Litigation or Criminal law boards.

IAAL

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">