• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

mancipation laws in flordia

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

S

shadow00769

my girlfriend is 16 years old and has a 11 month old child. she lives at home with her father but wants to move out. is there a mancipation law in flordia that states that she can do so without her parents stoping her?

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

My response:

Anyone who's going with someone who can't spell the State name correctly, shouldn't be "mancipated".

"Say the secret word, win a hundred dollars".
- - Groucho Marx

LegalBeagle

shadow00769 said:
my girlfriend is 16 years old and has a 11 month old child. she lives at home with her father but wants to move out. is there a mancipation law in flordia that states that she can do so without her parents stoping her?
So, you live in Maryland, she is 16 with an 11 month old child which is obviously not yours and she is 1500 miles away in Florida.

All you need to do to help with her problem is get her fathers permission and marry her! Simple.

Oh, how old are you?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">