• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

emancipation laws in florida

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

S

shadow00769

i am 20 years old. i am not one to jump into marriage as a way out for anything. things are a little more complicated then that anyway. her father is not a very good one and that is why she wants to move out. that is why i was looking into the emancipation laws in florida.

G

Grandma B

I don't think LB really wants you to marry at your ages either--he was ribbing you.

By the way, if you have additional things to say, don't keep starting new posts. Hit the "Post a Reply" button under the last response on the page you are reading. It's best if all comments are kept on one thread.

S

shadow00769

thanks for the tip. but i still havent got a answer from anybody. does anyone have some answers for me? heres another one. if she can be emancipated, is there any law stating that i cannot transport her from florida to maryland?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">