• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

father everyday

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

L

lonely

South Carolina: if we have joint custody with me, the mother, as primary: can the father be allowed to come to the home and see the children everyday? He is supposed to have every other weekend and wed, night=1 hour.

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

My response:

Only if you allow it. If the order says one thing, and you're allowing him to do another, then what's the gripe ?

If you don't want him to see the children everyday, then tell him so. Show him the paperwork !

But, unless his seeing the children is causing them to be upset, why not let him have as much time as possible ?

The welfare of your children come first. There's a lot of children who rarely, or never, get to see, hear, or be with, their parent. Your children are fortunate.

If you can, allow your children to be first, and put your feelings aside.

IAAL

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">