• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

is it child abduction? and more

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

L

loco

ky..had been hospitilaized 13 days. first day home, my minor child was taken at the bus stop by my sibling, and threw her in the truck kicking and screaming. notified local athorities. child finally found at court house. the "abductor", and two other siblings, a neice, a social worker, and the judge were in chambers, and decided to take my child from me. no charges were filed against the siblings in this matter. the siblings are constentaly "harrasing me" by fasely reporting a drug abuse, having me to be admitted in rehab for an addiction i had over come, and tested clean for. sibling is a very powerful, political citizens in county, cant find good represention. i want my baby back. they have me charged with neglegence because of a knife laying on living room table that had been used for cutting cheese.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">